This is to notify the general public that Abiapoly post-utme Form 2020/2021 is out online. Concerned students should take note of this.
The management of Abiapoly, Aba also released the Abiapoly post-utme Cut-off mark 2020.
I don’t know how long you have searched or waited for Abiapoly but I can assure you that naijaschoolz.com is here with your answers.
Before we proceed, let us take a good glance at the meaning of Cut-off Mark.
What is a Cut-off Mark?
A cut-off mark is a mark a university set for her aspirants to score in the university’s entrance examination.
Abiapoly post-UTME Cut-off Mark 2020/2021
It may interest you to know that Abiapoly Post-UTME Cut-off Mark is 120.
How much is Abiapoly Post-UTME Form 2020/2021?
It is very important to know that Abiapoly Post-UTME form 2020/2021 costs Two thousand Naira(#2,000) only.
- Candidates who chose Abiapoly as their first choice during their JAMB registration.
- Also, candidates who scored 120 and above is eligible to apply.
How to Apply
- Candidates must possess at least four (4) Passes at SSCE/NECO level obtained at one or two sittings including English language and Mathematics
- Also, candidates applying for science and technology programmes must posses credit level passes in mathematics and English language (Not Literature in English).
- N/B Consult departments should there be specific department entry requirements.
The Deadline is not specified yet.
This is all we have for you on this hot gist. Do not forget to share this article. So many students need to see this.
Moreover, do not forget to subscribe to our blog to get the latest edu gists via your email. Join the naijaschoolz community today!
How to recover lost jamb profile code without much stress
Other articles for you:
How to pass 2020 post UTME
Proven ways to study better and pass all Examinations
Apply here also for
UNN post UTME
UNICAL post UTME
UNIBEN post UTME
UNIZIK post UTME
You can also apply for:
NNPC/SNEPCO SCHOLARSHIP 2020/2021 FOR NIGERIAN STUDENTS