BIDAPOLY ND Admission List 2021/2022 Academic Session is now out available on JAMB CAPS. Concerned candidates are informed.
Federal Polytechnic Bida (BIDAPOLY) released the ND Admission list for 2021/2022 Academic Session.
I don’t know how long you searched or waited but I can assure you that naijaschoolz.com is here with your answers.
The school also released the second, third, fourth batch Admission list of candidates offered admission into the school programmes.
The school invite candidates that partook in the 2021/2022 Screening to check their names on the Admission List.
BIDAPOLY admission lists entail the names of candidates offered provisional admission into the school various National Diploma(ND) programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session.
BIDAPOLY Admission List 2021/2022 Academic Session is not yet on the school portal.
However, candidates can only check their admission status on the JAMB CAPS now.
How to Check BIDAPOLY ND Admission List 2021/2022 Academic Session
- Visit the JAMB Admission portal. HERE
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the CHECK ADMISSION STATUS tab.
- Select your Exam year.
- Enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on CHECK ADMISSION STATUS to access your BIDAPOLY admission status.
- Click on ACCEPT or REJECT
Things Admitted Candidates are to do:
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print their original JAMB result slip (with passport photography attached to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
- Candidates are to note that clicking ACCEPT indicates acceptance of the Admission offer and clicking REJECT indicates rejection of the Admission.
- Candidates that did not see their names on the Admission List are to note that admission is still in progress.
- Such candidate are to keep on checking the JAMB portal for updates.
Congrats to the admitted Students!!!
Thank you for your time, I really hope this article can help as many students as possible.
I still remain your humble friend uncle Paschal, use the comment section on this post if you have any problems, questions or concerns. I’ll be there to help you in my own little way.
To get latest gist on education system, subscribe to our website.
Do you want to share this post?
Click on any of the social media icons below to share to any social media platform.
You can also Click on the “+” to see any other social media platform you want to share the post to.