The management of EDOPOLY has released the EDOPOLY Post-UTME Form 2021/2022 Academic Session. Concerned candidates should take note.
Edo State Polytechnic(EDOPOLY) released the post-UTME Form, it’s cost and eligibility for the Post-UTME screening.
I don’t know how long you searched or waited but I can assure you that naijaschoolz.com is here with your answers.
The management invites qualified candidates to apply for the EDOPOLY post-UTME screening.
- Candidates must possess five credit pass in O’level result including English language and Mathematics in not more than two sittings.
- The candidates must obtained the Post-UTME cut-off mark for EDOPOLY.
- Also, candidates are to have a valid e-mail account before applying for the EDOPOLY post-UTME 2021/2022 Session.
How much is EDOPOLY POST-UTME FORM 2021/2022?
It is very important to know that EDOPOLY post-UTME Form costs five thousand (5,000) naira only.
How to Apply
- Visit the school website. HERE
- Click on “Apply for Admission”.
- Tap on ” Applicants”
- Select Admission Exercise-full Time 2021/2022.
- Click on Register for application at the top left corner of the page to proceed.
- Enter your full name, your e-mail address and phone number.
- You will receive an email message containing your ID and password.
- Click on the link in the e-mail sent to you to proceed.
- Preview and confirm your information before submitting your application online.
- Print the application form for future references.
- There will be no correction of data after the closing date.
- It is very important to note that EDOPOLY Post-UTME form purchase closes on 8th July, 2022.
Thank you for your time, I really hope this article can help as many students as possible.
I still remain your humble friend uncle Paschal, use the comment section on this post if you have any problems, questions or concerns. I’ll be there to help you in my own little way.
To get latest gist on education system, subscribe to our website.
Do you want to share this post?
Click on any of the social media icons below to share to any social media platform.
You can also Click on the “+” to see any other social media platform you want to share the post to.