This is to notify the general public that FCT School of Midwifery Basic Admission Form 2022/2023 Session is now out.
Federal Capital Territory (FCT), Gwagwalada School of Midwifery Basic Admission Form 2022/2023 session is now out for purchase.
I don’t know how long you searched or waited but I can assure you that naijaschoolz.com is here with your answers.
The school invites suitably qualified candidates to apply for the 2022/2023 Basic Midwifery programme.
How much is FCT School of Midwifery Basic Admission Form 2022/2023?
It is very important to know that FCT School of Midwifery Admission Form 2022/2023 costs Five Thousand, Two hundred Naira(#5,200) only.
- Candidates must be up to 17years at the time of form purchase.
- The school does not accept awaiting result.
- Candidates must possess a five credit passes in O’level result in not more than two sittings in the relevant subjects.
- These subjects includes English Language, Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics and Biology.
- Candidates are to note that NABTEB result can only be another NABTEB result.
How to Apply
- Pay the sum of Five Thousand, Naira (#5,000) only into Health and Human Services Secretariat(HHSS) Revenue Account; 3402015028 in FCMB.
- Also, pay the sum of Two hundred Naira (#200) into the FCT Nursing and Midwifery Committee Account; 2034009628 First Bank Plc.
- Ensure to submit the two stamped tellers for receipt at FCT School of Nursing, Gwagwalada.
- Return the completed forms to the principal, FCT School of Midwifery, Gwagwalada.
- Candidates must submit the completed forms within one week of purchase for data capturing.
- All submissions ends on December 21, 2021.
How Make Payment on Remita Platform
- Log into remita platform. HERE
- Click on Pay TSA & States
- Select “FEDERAL CAPITAL TERRITORY ADMIN”.
- Click on ” WHO DO YOU WANT TO PAY”
- Choose FCT Health & Human Service Secretariat.
- Click on Name of Service/Purpose.
- Choose Sale of Forms for Basic Midwifery
- Enter other Payment Details as required and SUBMIT to generate Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR)
- Use any Bank Branch of your choice to complete your payment.
- Go to the school with the electronic receipt of payment to convert to receipt and obtain your Application form.
- Entrance examination holds from January 10 to 14, 2022.
- The candidate’s individual exam detail will be sent through SMS to the candidate’s phone number provided in the form.
- Candidates are to print their photocards and come with it on their examination day.
- The Examination will be Computer Based Test covering English, mathematics, Chemistry, Physics, Biology and Current Affairs.
- Click HERE to print your photocards.
All applications ends on December 10, 2021.
For further information, click HERE from December 21, 2021.
Thank you for your time, I really hope this article can help as many students as possible.
I still remain your humble friend uncle Paschal, use the comment section on this post if you have any problems, questions or concerns. I’ll be there to help you in my own little way.
To get latest gist on education system, subscribe to our website.
Do you want to share this post?
Click on any of the social media icons below to share to any social media platform.
You can also Click on the “+” to see any other social media platform you want to share the post to.