This is to notify the general public that FEDPOBALI Post-UTME Screening Form 2021/2022 Session is now out on sale. Concerned candidates are to take note.
Federal Polytechnic, Bali(FEDPOBALI), Taraba State commenced the sale of Post-UTME Screening form for 2021/2022 session.
The school invites suitably qualified candidates to apply for the 2021/2022 Post-UTME Screening exercise.
I don’t know how long you searched or waited but I can assure you that naijaschoolz.com is here with your answers.
However, this Post-UTME Screening form is only for full-time students.
FEDPOBALI Post-UTME Screening Registration started on Monday, November 8, 2021.
How Much is FEDPOBALI Post-UTME Screening Form 2021/2022?
FEDPOBALI Post-UTME Screening form 2021/2022 Session costs Two Thousand Naira (#2,000) only.
However, any payment made with wrong registration number, the school is not liable for it.
- Candidates who chose FEDPOBALI as their first choice of institution during 2021 JAMB registration.
- However, those that didn’t choose FEDPOBALI as their first choice but wishes to do so can apply.
- Also, candidates who participated in the 2021 JAMB and obtained a minimum score of 110.
Candidates with awaiting are to upload the obtained result to JAMB Post-UTME portal.
How to Apply
Candidates are to follow the under listed steps to apply for FEDPOBALI Post-UTME Screening exercise 2021/2022 Session;
- Visit the school portal. Click HERE
- Click on the “2021/2022 Post-UTME link”.
- Fill in your details correctly.
- Confirm your details before you submit.
- Print the acknowledgement slip for future references.
All online application ends on Friday, December 3, 2021.
For more information, please contact; 08036868088 and 08082789711.
Thank you for your time, I really hope this article can help as many students as possible.
I still remain your humble friend uncle Paschal, use the comment section on this post if you have any problems, questions or concerns. I’ll be there to help you in my own little way.
To get latest gist on education system, subscribe to our website.
Do you want to share this post?
Click on any of the social media icons below to share to any social media platform.
You can also Click on the “+” to see any other social media platform you want to share the post to.