This is to inform the general public that FUTMINNA Post-UTME/DE Screening Form 2021/2022 Session is now out on sale. Concerned candidates are to take note.
Federal University of Technology Minna, (FUTMINNA) Niger state released the Post-UTME/DE Form 2021/2022 Academic Session.
I don’t know how long you searched or waited but I can assure you that naijaschoolz.com is here with your answers.
The school invites suitably qualified candidates to apply for the FUTMINNA Post-UTME Screening exercise 2021/2022 session.
FUTMINNA Pre-Admission Screening Exercise (UPASE) commenced on Monday, September 21, 2020.
- Candidates who chose FUTMINNA as their first choice of institution during 2021 UTME registration.
- However, those who didn’t choose FUTMINNA as their first choice are to visit the JAMB change of institution portal and change to FUTMINNA.
- Also, those who participated in the 2021 UTME and obtained a minimum score of 170.
- UTME candidates must possess a minimum of five ‘O’ Level credits including Mathematics and English Language in subjects relevant to their courses at not more than two sittings.
- Direct Entry candidates must possess a minimum of Lower Credit at National Diploma and/or Higher National Diploma level(s) or Merit at NCE level.
- Upload Only ‘O’ Level result print-out downloaded directly from the (WAEC/NECO/NABTEB) website or photocopies of the original certificates for verification.
How Much is FUTMINNA Post-UTME Screening Form 2021/2022 Academic Session?
It is very important to know that FUTMINNA Post-UTME Form costs Two Thousand Naira (#2,000) only.
However, any payment made with wrong registration number, the school is not liable for it.
The school and JAMB give admission directly to candidates
Candidates are to beware of scammers who claim to be the school admission agents.
How to Apply
- Candidates are to Log into the school portal. HERE
- Click on 2020/2021 UPASE
- On the page that appears, select UPASE- DE/UTME LOGIN
- Enter your JAMB registration number.
- Enter one of your names.
- Click on ‘LOGIN’.
- Upload your ‘O’ level result.
- DE candidates are to also upload their Higher level results.
- Choose any other course from the list of Departments if your UTME/’O’ level subject combinations do not meet the minimum requirements for the course registered with JAMB.
- Click on ‘Proceed to payment gateway’.
- Confirm your entries and click on ‘payment link’ button to proceed to payment gateway.
- You can pay through Debit Card MasterCard or Verve (only the ones enabled for online payment) or Bank branch (by generating RRR from application portal).
- Enter ATM Debit card details.
If payment is successful, the screen will display all the data you previously entered.
- Click on the ‘Print’ button to print the acknowledgment slip.
All online application ends by midnight of Sunday, January 24, 2021.
Thank you for your time, I really hope this article can help as many students as possible.
I still remain your humble friend uncle Paschal, use the comment section on this post if you have any problems, questions or concerns. I’ll be there to help you in my own little way.
To get latest gist on education system, subscribe to our website.
Do you want to share this post?
Click on any of the social media icons below to share to any social media platform.
You can also Click on the “+” to see any other social media platform you want to share the post to.