This is to notify the general public that KENPOLY Post-UTME Form 2021/2022 Academic Session is out. Concerned candidates should take note.
Kenule Beeson Saro-Wiwa Polytechnic (KENPOLY) Bori Post-UTME Form 2021/2022 Academic Session is now on sale.
The polytechnic was formerly Rivers State Polytechnic is inviting suitably qualified candidates to apply for the screening exercise.
I don’t know how long you searched or waited but I can assure you that naijaschoolz.com is here with your answers.
- Candidates who chose KENPOLY as their first choice of institution during 2021 UTME registration are eligible.
- However, those who didn’t choose KENPOLY as their first choice but are ready to change to KENPOLY are also eligible.
- Those who have five credits pass in O’level result including English and Mathematics in not more than two sittings.
- Also, Candidates who obtained the score of 120 in the 2021 UTME are eligible.
How to Apply
- Candidates are to proceed to any branch of Union Bank or FCMB and pay the sum of Three Thousand, seven hundred naira (#3,700) only.
- The bank will issue a receipt with a Confirmation Number to the candidate.
- Log into the school portal. HERE
- If payment is successful, you will be prompted to create a password profile you will be using for further logins.
- Login afresh using your UTME Number, and the password you created.
- Fill in the Applicant’s Particulars Form with an active email address and phone number.
- You will receive an SMS alert once it is successful.
- Crosscheck your details to ensure accuracy of details.
- Print the online application form for keeps
- The school will contact you once it is successful.
All online application ends on 31st December, 2021.
Thank you for your time, I really hope this article can help as many students as possible.
I still remain your humble friend uncle Paschal, use the comment section on this post if you have any problems, questions or concerns. I’ll be there to help you in my own little way.
To get latest gist on education system, subscribe to our website.
Do you want to share this post?
Click on any of the social media icons below to share to any social media platform.
You can also Click on the “+” to see any other social media platform you want to share the post to.