This is tell the general public that KSP Post-UTME Screening Form 2021/2022 Academic Session is now out. Concerned candidates are to take note.
Kogi State Polytechnic, Lokoja commenced the sale of Post-UTME Screening Form for 2021/2022 Session.
I don’t know how long you searched or waited but I can assure you that naijaschoolz.com is here with your answers.
The school invites suitably qualified candidates to apply for the Post-UTME Screening exercise 2021/2022 Session.
How Much is KSP Post-UTME Screening Form 2021/2022?
Kogi State Polytechnic Post-UTME Screening form costs Two Thousand Naira (#2,000) only.
However, the school is not liable for any payment made with wrong registration number.
- Candidates who participated in the 2021 JAMB and obtained a minimum score of 100.
- Candidates who chose KSP as their first choice of institution during 2021 JAMB registration.
- Also, those who did not choose KSP as their first choice but wishes to do so can apply.
- Such candidate are to visit the Jamb change of institution portal and switch to KSP.
How to Apply
- Visit the school portal. HERE
- Enter “UTME No” as username and “password” as default password.
- Complete the short bio-data Form
- Upload your passport photograph with red background not more than 20kb in size.
- Upload your O’level result. Select the awaiting option if awaiting.
- Proceed to pay Two Thousand Naira (#2,000) only Post-UTME Screening Fee using remita platform.
- Print the acknowledgement slip(coloured) for future references.
KSP Post-UTME Screening Exercise schedule
KSP POST- UTME SCREENING EXERCISE will commence on Monday, November 22 2021 and ends Wednesday November 24, 2021.
Candidates are to take note of these dates so as to avoid any inconveniences.
- Adhere to the Screening date as shown on their Registration Slip.
- Do not enter the screening hall with mobile phone(s), flash drive, modem, writing pen, pencil, and/or any electronic gadgets.
- KSP Post-UTME Screening exercise is Computer Based Test examination (CBT).
- All candidates are to login to their application portal to print a coloured “Registration Slip”.
- The registration slip serves as a means of identification into the CBT venue.
For further enquiries, Kindly Visit portal.kogistatepolytechnic.edu.ng, click on the live chat icon to start a live chat with any of our agents.
Thank you for your time, I really hope this article can help as many students as possible.
I still remain your humble friend uncle Paschal, use the comment section on this post if you have any problems, questions or concerns. I’ll be there to help you in my own little way.
To get latest gist on education system, subscribe to our website.
Do you want to share this post?
Click on any of the social media icons below to share to any social media platform.
You can also Click on the “+” to see any other social media platform you want to share the post to.