This is to notify the general public that LASU Postgraduate supplementary Admission Form 2020/2021 is out. Concerned candidates should take note.
Lagos State University (LASU) released the Postgraduate Postgraduate supplementary admission form for 2020/2021 session.
I don’t know how long you searched but I can assure you that naijaschoolz.com is here with your answers.
The school invites qualified candidates to apply for the postgraduate programmes.
- All PG Candidates are to pay the sum of Twenty Five Thousand Three Hundred Naira (N25,300.00) application fee into LASU Account online.
- All applicants are to sit for a qualifying Entrance Examination on the Main Campus.
How to Apply for LASU PG supplementary Admission Form 2020/2021
- Log into the university website. HERE
- Fill in your details correctly
- Complete and submit the form
- Print the e-registration slip for future references.
The sale of application forms ends four weeks from the date of this publication.
- Candidates must personally attend the selection and written examination.
- Ensure to send all transcripts two weeks after the sale of forms ends.
- Also, There will be no request for transfer of processed application forms from one department to another
- Ensure to include your e-mail address/phone number in the form
For further enquiries, contact: email@example.com.
Thank you for your time, I really hope this article can help as many students as possible.
I still remain your humble friend uncle Paschal, use the comment section on this post if you have any problems, questions or concerns. I’ll be there to help you in my own little way.
To get latest gist on education system, subscribe to our website.
Do you want to share this post?
Click on any of the social media icons below to share to any social media platform.
You can also Click on the “+” to see any other social media platform you want to share the post to.