New NAF Recruitment 2023 Application Portal
Nigerian Air force, NAF Recruitment 2023 commencement date has been announced. See requirements, application Form and every other necessary details you need to know about NAF Recruitment 2023.
In today’s blog, we are going to give you all information on Nigerian Air Force (NAF) Airmen/women recruitment portal, application guidelines, how to obtain the recruitment form and how to apply for NAF Recruitment 2023.
In order to get enlisted, you must apply for NAF Recruitment 2023 through the NAF website.
Nigerian Air force is one the armed forces in Nigeria, charged with the responsibility of protecting the Nigeria borders against foreign attacks through the air.
NAF was founded in the year 1964, few years after Nigeria signed a defense agreement with West Germany, for the Germans to provide Nigeria with aircraft, technical assistance, and training to establish an air force.
Being one of the Armed forces, NAF tends to recruit new members into the force to serve the country.
Annually, a recruitment exercise into NAF is conducted. The NAF announced that candidates who will pass the phase of military training will be promoted to the rank of a flying officer immediately.
The NAF also said that Recruitment into the force is totally free and transparent, that is to say, as long as you possess necessary requirements, you are eligible to participate in the recruitment exercise.
It may interest you to know that NAF Recruitment exercise 2023 has officially kicked off. Nigerian Air force registration form is free of charge, also available online.
All applicants are expected to visit and upload their credentials to the Nigeria Air Force portal. HERE
Read more articles on Recruitment:
- Is NSCDC Recruitment Application Form 2022/2023 Out?
- Shell Nigeria Recruitment 2023/2024 Application Form Portal
- U.S Army Recruitment For Africans 2023/2024
When will NAF Recruitment 2023 Application Start?
When it may interest to know that online registration for NAF commenced on March 2, 2023.
We encourage candidates to apply online on the NAF portal using the step by step guide we provided on this post.
Requirements For NAF Recruitment 2023
Before one can successfully register for NAF, there are some requirements and eligibility criteria which one must possess before he/she can join NAF
Most times, NAF review these requirements and make some amendments to it. However, we will update those changes here as soon it is made.
The following are requirements needed for NAF Recruitment 2023, they include:
- Those who wish to apply for NAF Recruitment 2023 must a citizen of Nigeria.
- Applicants must have a clean criminal record.
- Applicants for tradesmen/women must be within the age of 18-25 years.
- Also, applicants must have obtained at least 5 credits in O’level including English language and Mathematics.
- They must be 1.63-1.66m tall
- A good knowledge of computers and its basic applications to use for the work and proper delivery of various task as required by the organization.
- A B.Sc or Masters’s Degree from an accredited Tertiary Institution in any related discipline or an HND in a relevant course in any field of study.
How to Apply for NAF Recruitment 2023
- To apply for Nigerian Airforce recruitment 2023, which includes the Airmen/Women Cadre, visit the official application portal. HERE
- Follow the instructions to fill the online Form
- Crosscheck your entries before you submit.
- Ensure your Attestation form is duly signed by a respected member of the society such as your LGA Chairman or a Military Personnel.
- Ensure to have a Parent/Guardian consent/acknowledgement Form duly signed.
Application deadline will be specified on the portal as soon as possible so applicants are expected to submit their application on the website.
Nigerian Air force interview will hold, the venue and dates will be announced to all shortlisted candidates.
Please note that as at the time this article was published, NAF Recruitment 2023 Form is not yet out. We will update this web page as soon as it is out online.
Thank you for your time, I really hope this article can help as many applicants as possible.
I still remain your humble friend Mr. Paschal, use the comment section on this post if you have any problems, questions or concerns. I’ll be there to help you in my own little way.