This is to inform the general public that UniAbuja Post-UTME Form 2020/2021 is out. Concerned candidates should take note.
The management of UniAbuja also released the post-UTME cut-off mark 2020/2021.
I don’t know how long you searched or waited for UniAbuja but I can assure you that Naijaschoolz.com is here with your answers.
Before we continue, let us take a good look at the meaning of Cut-off marks.
What is a Cut-off Mark?
A Cut-off Mark is a mark a university sets for their aspirants to score in the university’s entrance examination.
UniAbuja Post-Utme Cut-off Mark 2020/2021
It may interest you to know that UniAbuja Post-UTME Cut-off Mark is 180.
- Candidates who scored 180 and above in their 2020 JAMB examination.
- Those Candidates who chose UNIABUJA as their first choice of institution.
- Candidate must Possess at least five “O” level credit passes at not more than two (2) sittings in relevant subjects.
How Much is UNIABUJA Post-UTME Form 2020/2021?
It is also very important to know that UNIABUJA Post-UTME Form costs Two thousand Naira(#2,000) only.
How to Apply
- Visit http://portal.uniabuja.edu.ng and click on “Click here to apply”.
- Click Undergraduate link on the left pane.
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number and Click on “Get details”.
- Complete the basic information page (Please note: Enter only valid phone number and email address and click next.
- On the payment review page, click on “Generate RRR” and this takes you to another page.
- Click “Submit” and you will be redirected to remita payment page.
- Enter ATM card (Mastercard or Visa) number and other details as appropriate and submit.
- Enter “OTP code” sent to your phone and click continue to complete your payment.
- After a successful payment, click on “Main login” on the portal, enter your Jamb registration number and Surname as password.
- Click on “Login to dashboard” and complete your registration.
- Ensure you print completed registration form, payment receipt and exam schedule.
- You can always requery your payment attempt in case you have been debited and network fails while completing your payment.
- Enter your JAMB registration number, click “Get details”, then requery your unsuccessful payment attempt as shown below
For support, contact email@example.com.
Important Things to Note
- Any discrepancy between results entered at this stage and credentials presented for verification at point of admission into the programme, shall invalidate the candidate’s provisional admission.
- After a candidate fills the form, they accept the “Terms and Conditions” by clicking on the submit button and can take print out afecuting the “[Submit]” button. Return to the University of Abuja 2020 Post UTME Screening website within a week to check for your results.
UniAbuja Post-UTME Screening Date
UniAbuja Post-UTME Screening starts on Monday 7th September – Friday 27th November, 2020 online.
You can also apply for:
NNPC/SNEPCO SCHOLARSHIP 2020/2021 FOR NIGERIAN STUDENTS
This is all we have for you on this hot gist. Do not forget to share this article. So many students need to see this.
Moreover, do not forget to subscribe to our blog to get the latest edu gists via your email. Join the naijaschoolz community today!
How to recover lost jamb profile code without much stress
Other articles for you:
How to pass 2020 post UTME
Proven ways to study better and pass all Examinations
Apply here also for
UNN post UTME
UNICAL post UTME
UNIBEN post UTME
UNIZIK post UTME