This is to notify the general public that UNIZIK Post-UTME/DE Form 2021/2022 Session is now out. Concerned candidates should take note.
Nnamdi Azikiwe University (UNIZIK), Awka, has released the Post-UTME/DE Form for 2021/2022 Session.
I don’t know how long you searched or waited but I can assure you that naijaschoolz.com is here with your answers.
The cordially invites suitably qualified candidates to apply for the 2021/2022 Screening exercise.
Candidates are to possess the following qualities in order to apply for the screening exercise;
- Candidates who chose UNIZIK as their first choice of institution during 2021 UTME registration.
- Candidates who obtained the school cut-off mark in 2021 UTME are eligible.
- Direct Entry candidates must possess an OND/HND/First Degree or ‘A’ level in relevant subjects.
How Much is UNIZIK Post-UTME/DE Form 2021/2022 Session?
The Unizik Post-UTME Form costs Two thousand Naira(#2,000) only.
However, any payment made at the bank with wrong JAMB registration number the school is not liable for it.
Also, the school is not liable for any fraudulent payment made anywhere that is recommended by the university.
How to Apply
- Click HERE to visit the school website.
- Create a unizik Application account by providing an email address, phone number and password.
- Confirm your account by providing the code sent to your phone number or email.
- Login with your username and password
- Link your account with your JAMB profile.
- Print the slip and go to the bank for payment.
- Come back to the portal and fill in your next of kin information and date of birth.
- Click on “Submit” to submit your application.
- Print the acknowledgement slip for future references.
For Direct Entry (DE) Applicants;
- Candidates are to send their transcript to the registrar on or before Monday 22nd November, 2021.
- Failure to do the above will not get admission.
When Unizik 2021 Post-UTME Form Purchase start?
Registration for the UNIZIK 2021 Post-UTME screening starts on 8th September, 2021 and ends on Wednesday 10th November, 2021.
Also, change of course or institution to UNIZIK ends on 12th November, 2021.
However, any change made after the date will not be valid.
Thank you for your time, I really hope this article can help as many students as possible.
I still remain your humble friend uncle Paschal, use the comment section on this post if you have any problems, questions or concerns. I’ll be there to help you in my own little way.
To get latest gist on education system, subscribe to our website.
Do you want to share this post?
Click on any of the social media icons below to share to any social media.
You can also Click on the “+” to see any other social media platform you want to share the post to.