This is to inform the general public that UNIZIK Supplementary Admission Form 2020/2021 is out. Concerned candidates should take note.
This supplementary form are only for those that applied for UNIZIK PUTME, upload their O’level result and didn’t get admission.
Such candidates who wish to apply for UNIZIK supplementary admission form should note that the exercise started on Monday 10th, May 2021.
I don’t know how long you searched or waited but I can assure you that naijaschoolz.com is here with your answers.
We are going to give you a procedure on how to apply for UNIZIK supplementary admission form 2020/2021 session.
How to Apply
- Visit the school portal. HERE
- Login with details
- If you have not been admitted, click on the ‘Supplementary’ tab to view supplementary courses.
- If the record shows you have been admitted but your admission status on CAPS still reads “Not admitted”, please ensure you have accepted the course you were transferred to.
- Before you select a course, ensure that you have the right UTME subject combination for that course as shown in the list of available courses.
- Click on ‘apply’ and confirm your choice.
- Preview the details one more time confirm and Make Payment.
- Print the RRR and make payment in the bank or with your debit card
- If you choose a course with a wrong subject combination, you will be automatically disqualified.
- Also, ensure that you make your payment within 24 hours after generating your RRR.
Thank you for your time, I really hope this article can help as many students as possible.
I still remain your humble friend uncle Paschal, use the comment section on this post if you have any problems, questions or concerns. I’ll be there to help you in my own little way.
To get latest gist on education system, subscribe to our website.
Do you want to share this post?
Click on any of the social media icons below to share to any social media platform.
You can also Click on the “+” to see any other social media platform you want to share the post to.